Kilmodan Church



Glendaruel.jpeg

Kilmodan church at Glendaruel in Argyllshire
Photograph by Richard Cormack

This church was built 1783 and incorporates material from the original church built in 1610. There is also a memorial to Rev John Maclaurin (Minister there from 1689-1699) and his notable sons, one of whom was Colin Maclaurin.

A map showing Glendaruel and Kilmodan is at THIS LINK



JOC/EFR April 2000