References for John Evelyn
- P Boerner and S Johnson (eds.), Faust through Four Centuries - Vierhundert Jahre Faust: Retrospect and Analysis - Rückblick und Analyse (Walter de Gruyter, 1989).
- L Mirsky, On a theorem in additive number theory due to Evelyn and Linfoot, Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society 44 (3) (1948), 305-312.
- L Mirsky, Generalization of some results of Evelyn-Linfoot and Page, Nieuw Arch. Wiskunde (2) 23 (1950), 111-116.
- R D Nelson, Review: The seven circles theorem and other new theorems, by C J A Evelyn, G B Money-Coutts and J A Tyrrell, The Mathematical Gazette 60 (412) (1976), 148-149.
- C Pomerance and D Suryanarayana, On a problem of Evelyn-Linfoot and Page in additive number theory, Publ. Math. Debrecen 26 (3-4) (1979), 237-244.
- R S R C Rao and G Murty, Sri Rama Chandra On a problem of Evelyn and Linfoot in the additive theory of numbers, Indian J. Math. 24 (1-3) (1982), 205-208.
- R Sitaramachandra Rao and G Sri Rama Chandra Murty, On Mirsky's generalisation of a problem of Evelyn-Linfoot and Page in additive theory of numbers, J. Reine Angew. Math. 309 (1979), 92-99.
- D Suryanarayana and V Sita Ramaiah, Generalization of a problem of Evelyn-Linfoot and Page in additive number theory, Ann. Mat. Pura Appl. (4) 126 (1980), 1-17
- J A Tyrrell, Cecil John Alvin Evelyn, Bull. London Math. Soc. 9 (3) (1977), 328-329.