References for Bartholomew Lloyd
- D Lardner, The elements of the theory of central forces: designed for the use of the students in the university (University Press, Dublin, 1820).
- D Lardner, A treatise on algebraic geometry (Whittaker, Treacher & Arnot, London, 1831).
- T R Robinson, A system of mechanics, for the use of the students in the University of Dublin (University Press, Dublin, 1820).
- J Russell (ed.), Memoirs, Journal, and Correspondence of Thomas Moore (Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, London, 1853).
- Bartholomew Lloyd, in Dublin University Magazine: A Literary and Political Journal 11_ (W Curry, jun., and Company, 1838), 112-121.
- A J McConnell, The Dublin Mathematical School in the First Half of the Nineteenth Century, Proceedings of the Royal Irish Academy. Section A: Mathematical and Physical Sciences 50 (1944/1945), 75-88.
- Review: An Elementary Treatise of Mechanical Philosophy, written for the use of the undergraduate students of the University of Dublin, by Bartholomew Lloyd, The Quarterly Review 39 (1829), 432-451.
- T D Spearman, Mathematics at Trinity College Dublin 1592-1992, School of Mathematics, Trinity College Dublin (1992).
- J Wills, The Rev Bartholomew Lloyd D.D., The Irish Nation, Its History & Its Biography 4 (A Fullarton, London, 1860), 459-462.