Committee Meeting Minutes for 1955
A meeting of the Committee of the British Mathematical Colloquium was held in Hope Hall, Exeter, on September 7th , 1955, at 9.30 pm.
- Dr D E Rutherford was appointed Chairman.
- Dr D Borwein was elected Secretary and coopted on to the Committee.
- It was decided to hold the next meeting in St. Andrews from September 4th to 6th 1956.
- The programme for the 1956 Colloquium was discussed and it was agreed that one day should be devoted to each of the following:-
(a) Algebra and Theory of Numbers
(c) Geometry and Topology
- It was decided that all research students attending the meeting in 1956 should be granted a 10/- reduction in the charges.