Mathematicians Of The Day
- 1744: Pierre Méchain (poster)
- 1773: Louis Benjamin Francoeur (poster)
- 1821: Arthur Cayley (poster)
- 1837: Joseph Tilly
- 1842: Jakob Rosanes (poster)
- 1852: Johann Heinrich Graf (poster)
- 1870: Frank Jackson
- 1884: Umberto Puppini
- 1888: Julio Rey Pastor (poster)
- 1905: Marian Rejewski (poster)
- 1907: Duro Kurepa (poster)
Quotation of the day
From Jacob Bernoulli
Even as the finite encloses an infinite series
And in the unlimited limits appear,
So the soul of immensity dwells in minutia
And in the narrowest limits no limit in here.
What joy to discern the minute in infinity!
The vast to perceive in the small, what divinity!