Mathematicians Of The Day
- 1840: François Budan
- 1855: August Crelle (poster)
- 1878: Daniel da Silva
- 1880: Benjamin Peirce (poster)
- 1954: Ernst Fiedler
- 1958: Bibhutibhushan Datta (poster)
- 1959: Balthasar van der Pol (poster)
- 1968: Phyllis Nicolson (poster)
- 1979: Dudley Littlewood (poster)
- 1986: Alexander Kronrod
- 2015: Ivan Vidav
Quotation of the day
From Benjamin Peirce
Mathematics is the science which draws necessary conclusions.
Memoir read before the National Academy of Sciences in Washington, 1870.